Tips for becoming a good Yoga Instructor
If you are already practicing yoga and wish to progress further in the discipline, by becoming an instructor, it would be necessary to do a special instructor training course, which will equip you with the proper skills.
With the growing popularity of yoga, you can avail of yoga instructor training anywhere in the world.
While India is the birthplace of yoga, you need not go there to get trained. USA, Canada and.
.many countries in Europe and other parts of Asia also conduct yoga instructor training classese
What are the points you must look out for, when applying for a yoga instructor trainingn
- Duration of the training periodo
- What type of certification grantede
- What type of yoga they focus ono
- Cost of the training programa
Duration of the training period: A certification in yoga training can be of varying periods:
- 2 weeks to 2 yearsr
- It can be residential (gurukul system) or it can be onlinen In the former, you will be required to live on the campus of the Yoga Ashram (school) and devote yourself completely to the courses In the latter, you can do it at your convenience from home, by ordering CDs, usually over the internete
- It could comprise of workshops over the weekend, weekend retreats or a series of classes, daytime or eveningn
What type of certification granted: Depending upon your knowledge, or your level of proficiency, you can choose various certifications:
- Diploma course
- Bachelor of yoga educationo
- Master of yoga education
- Doctor of yoga educationo
What type of yoga they focus on: This is one of the most important points that you must look into:
Yoga Training To become A Trainer