Benefits of Hot Yoga
In any exercise program you are supposed to concentrate on warming up the body before doing dynamic activity. Similar, the temperature of the Hot Yoga room is kept high as these speeds up body temperature and accelerates improvement of many benefits of Yoga practice.
All forms of exercisers say that peak performance comes about when the body is fully warmed up and produces heat from within radiating out and into the muscles.
Hot Yoga or Bikram Yoga has experimented with a number of heat and moisture levels and the founder, Bikram Choudhury discovered that the higher moisture in the air is more likely to make the practitioner sweat, rather than the absolute temperature! And the more participants present in a room, the higher is the breath moisture and the more folks sweat.
There are many benefits to Hot Yoga:
- The body burns fat more efficiently and successfully.
This could be redistributed and burned in the form of energy during the class. It is common to lose inches off your frame within a remarkably short time
- The heat generates a fluid-like stretch. This permits higher range of movement in the joints, muscles, ligaments as well as in other supporting structures of your body
- The blood vessels expand in the heat. This, more effectively oxygenates the tissues, muscles, glands and organs and helps in the eradication of toxins
- The secondary circulation improves because of improved perfusion of the extremities
- The practitioner's metabolism hastens the breakdown of glucose and fatty acids
- You gain by strengthening your willpower, self control, concentration as well as determination in these demanding and taxing surroundings
- The respiratory system gets a systematic workout
- The muscles and connecting tissues get additional elasticity and facilitate more flexibility with less chances of injury and greater resolution of injuries